Friday 28 June 2013

CHIT CHAT WITH URWA'S AND MAWRA'S TOP FANS!

The Session with Noor Hocane from Lahore. :’)
Most Favourite Pictures of the Fan!


Noor loves to make collages for Urwa and Mawra so here is an adorable collage made by her <3

Yet another collage!
made by Noor!!



Noor Hocane “The Best Collage Maker” ;’) , is the biggest of Mawra Hocane and Urwa Tul Wusqua Hocane, and an active fan on their fan pages. She loves to make collages for both of them and also she had made the page by the name “My Heart Beat Mawra Hocane” which is dedicated to especially Mawra. :’)

So Friends lets start our session with Noor Hocane. Firstly the answers regarding Mawra are answered by her and then for Urwa. :)


Questions Regarding Mawra Hocane:


Q.  When did you start following her?

Noor: Following her from last 2 years. :’)

Q. Memorable moments on Mawra’s fan page’s wall?

Noor: when Mawru like my Wall posts + when she says to edit pics on her page. :’)

 Q. Best Reply by Mawra of the inbox message you sent?

Noor: All replies!! seriously I love all replies by her specially when she mentions me in the comments ^_^ The best reply which I would never forget is when she said "Aww its ok I have also given you photocredits” :’))

Q. The moment when you were touched?

Noor: when I first time watched "Yahan pyar nhi hai.." I loved her so much that I became her Die heart fan :)) <3 She's truely a gem" :))

Q. Your Favourite Drama of Mawra?

Noor: All are best0 :))  <3

Q. Your favourite character played by Mawra?

Noor :  The evil shumila :D  Because that character attracted me :)) <3

Q. Best thing you loved about Mawra?
 
Noor: The best thing about her is her sweet attitude, her way of talking, giving time to her fans :)) *__* Thats what I loved in her <3

Q. Your message/Suggestion for Mawra?

Noor: I Love you MAwruu Behna!! You are d0ing awes0me job (Y)  Best of luck for all future projects, I wish u luck, charm, prosperity, health & Wealth :’)) and lots of more :)) Proud to be your die heart fan :*
 

Questions Regarding Urwa Tul Wusqua Hocane:


Q. When did you start following her?

Noor: From last year. :)

Q. Memorable moments on Urwa’s fan page’s wall?

Noor: All especially when she like my comment. ^_^ 


Q. Best Reply by Urwa of the inbox message you sent?

Noor: when she appreciated my edited cover photos an replied "These are really nice + Thnx love" :))

Q. The moment when you were touched?

Noor: when I saw her drama serial "Meri Ladli" :))

Q. Your Favourite Drama of Urwa?

Noor:  All are awesome!! <3 especially “Meri Ladli” and “kahi un kahi” <3

Q. Your favourite character played by Urwa?

Noor:  Urwa looks shweet princess in negative roles so "Anum" From kahi un kahi is my favourite <3 :’))

Q. Best thing you loved about Urwa?

Noor: Urwa's style, her *xoxo* <3 and sweet sweeeet *sweeeet* attitude!! <3 :’))

Q. Your message/Suggestion for Urwa?

Noor: Dear Urwa you are Awesome and Mindblowing!!  :))  Love you so much!!! <3 ^_^

“At the end I would like to thanks all the readers and just want to say my last words to Urwa and Mawra that you both are rocking angels :)) + Both are "Best vjs, actresses, models, sisters and daughters” <3 :))

Aah! Another end to an absolutely amazing session :’))  I hope all of you would have loved the session! ;’)
Stay connected with your blog dear readers, to know some  more  about all the other top fans of Urwa and Mawra and might be possible that next turn is yours ;)


God Bless You Both Urwa and Mawra <3

By – Asra Tufail


the link to the facebook page of this blog Urwa, Mawra and Fans is here, just click it and like it :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Urwa-Mawra-And-Fans/464433980299224?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment